Loading some great jobs for you...
Cybersecurity Partner Account Manager (CyPAM)
What You'll Do
Global Security Sales Organization (GSSO) - GSSO is taking big steps to position Cisco as the #1 IT Security provider in the industry. In addition to having the right market conditions, capabilities, products and services, we need the right people to take us there.
Cisco is looking for a Cybersecurity Partner Account Manager (CyPAM) who will be responsible for managing all Channel Sales aspects of the Cisco security portfolio in their assigned territory. The primary focus is on the Channel Sales development and on-going support required to drive the revenue growth of the assigned partners.
* Drive Cisco partners investments for practice building, specializations, and business development.
* Identify and recruit new security partners to grow the security business
* Grow penetration of Cisco Security business in Top Cisco Gold partners by building business plans with them and execute them successfully
* Create and Execute on security channel programs, offers, bundles, promotions to accelerate Low Touch / No Touch security business within the 2Tier channel & distribution space
* Ability to drive distribution led sales, through partners and help them drive end customer demand generation
* Coach partners to qualify opportunities that will lead to successful POC (Proof of Concept) evaluations.
* Facilitate communications between partners and Ciscos security portfolio sales team.
* Drive partner mindshare around Cisco security and be an evangelist for Cisco security in the channel
* Drive Cisco partners to attain training to attain proficiency with the Cisco security portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
Manage the development and growth of strategic Cisco partners, boutique security partners and security distributors that will allow for the best market and vertical sales coverage, including the development of a channel business plan for these strategic partners.
Who You'll Work With
Cisco Security - Cisco delivers intelligent cybersecurity for the real world, providing one of the industry's most comprehensive advanced threat protection portfolio that is integrated, pervasive, continuous and open. Cisco's threat-centric approach to security reduces complexity while providing unmatched visibility, continuous control and advanced threat protection across the entire attack continuum -- before, during and after an attack.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
Who You Are
* 10 years business development & channel sales experience in the computer networking or security space.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to prioritize and execute in a disciplined manner.
* Exceptional written and oral communications skills. The role requires an ability to understand and clearly articulate the business benefits (value proposition) of Cisco security products and services.
* Good understanding of security solutions and technologies.
* Bachelor or Masters degree in Business or related discipline.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who arent afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.