A hospital in Louisiana seeks an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 10-hour shifts, and the average annual volume is 51,000. The facility has Meditech EMR. You must be board certified in emergency medicine, family medicine, or internal medicine with ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification. The incoming physician must have a LA state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC required
- LA state license required
- 10-hour shifts
- Meditech EMR
- 51,000 annual volume
- Must have ATLS, ACLS, and PALS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family medicine physician, physician md, physician md do, practice, practitioner, primary, primary care