CompHealth is currently assisting an Anesthesia team in Louisiana with their search for a full time anesthesiologist. The group needs a physician to come on board due to growth. The current call schedule is 1:7, with a large array of cases including all general surgery as well as Cardiac/TEE. The team does not perform any OB cases. You will work with a great group of advanced practice providers and other anesthesiologists. You must be currently board certified or certified within 7 years of training. You will need a LA medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. H1-B and J1 visa holders are not being sponsored at this time.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and PTO.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call 203.###.#### or forward your CV and references to ...@comphealth.com.
- Great Compensation over $400K
- Full array of cases including Cardiac/TEE
- Call of 1:7
- Employed with a private group
- Complete benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac