- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $85,810.00 -127,000.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
4010 Colorado Ave
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Physical Therapist / Therapy Responsibilities and Duties
Physical Therapist / Therapy Qualifications and Skills
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Outpatient Orthopedic Setting - all adults
- Start date April 15th
- 13-week assignment
- 40 hours guaranteed
- Schedule M-F; no weekends
Physical Therapist / Therapy Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Physical Therapy Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Current staff - 7 other PT's
- Must have 6 months or more of OP exp
- Competitive Pay for Physical Therapists
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
- Northwest region of Louisiana
Associated topics: lactation, mhlb physical, orthopedic, physical, physical therapist, physical therapy, rehab, therapist, therapist outpatient, therapist physical
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.