- Delta Healthcare Providers-Temp
- $67,430.00 -102,510.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
60391 Hwy 1054
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Responsibilities and Duties
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Qualifications and Skills
- Start in March
- Outside of Lake Charles, LA
- Monday-Friday schedule
- 13-week assignment
- Guaranteed hours
- Provide treatment per facility, professional, and federal regulations and guidelines.
Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) Benefits
- A graduate of a school program accredited by The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Familiarity with electronic documentation systems
- Basic Life Support CPR certification will be required
- Competitive Pay for Speech-Language Pathologist
- Licensing team and dedicated credentialing agent with 24/7 availability.
- Travel & Licensure Reimbursement
- Paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Benefits
- Paid Reward Days
- Paid Housing or Tax-Free Stipend
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.