Hospitalist opening in , Louisiana. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.comInterviewing Hospitalists in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Established 40-plus member group is actively seeking Hospitalists to join their team at the largest hospital in Louisiana. If the quality of your family life is as important to you as the quality of your patient care, then we invite you to consider this opportunity.
- Practice in a 700-plus bed teaching facility with high physician morale (over 92% retention rate)
- Solid base salary with excellent earning potential (up to $300K) along with a lucrative benefits package including loan forgiveness
- Group offers a 7 on 7 off schedule with flexibility and schedules are posted six months in advance
- Average patient census of 15 patients per physician generates above average patient outcomes
- Team is supported by a strong Medical Director, on-site Intensivists, dedicated RN Clinical Care Coordinators and a Quality Improvement Project Manager
- User-friendly clinical information system with CPOE is accessible from home with dedicated technology support
Baton Rouge, home to Louisiana State University, is known for its fabulous food, music, entertainment, great schools, outdoor life and southern charm. ?A strong economy has made Baton Rouge one of the top 10 places for young adults, according to Portfolio magazine and one of the top 20 recession resistant cities in Business Week. The mild climate, lakes and coastal access provides for plenty of boating golfing, hunting and fishing opportunities.
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Associated topics: bilingual, care physician, clinic, family, family practice, general practice, hospitalist, practice physician, primary, primary care