- Hospital employed practice opportunity - Outpatient only or Traditional (OP/IP) if desired - 4.5 days work week (36 clinic hours) - Newer office space (X-Ray and lab on site, fully staffed, billing/collection, back office support provided) - Anticipate seeing 15-20 patients per day or more if desired - Good payor mix; no Medicaid - Guaranteed Base salary of $235K plus attainable RVU Production bonus - Additional compensation includes Quality Incentives (BCBS); Startup Bonus; Relocation package; CME expenses; Paid Dues, Memberships, Subscriptions; Paid Malpractice; - Student Loan reimbursement and Resident Stipend available - 27 days Paid time off - Teaching affiliation with FM residency program
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the \"The Cajun Riviera\" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* \"Sportsman's Paradise\" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Family Medicine position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-###-#### or email me at ...@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Associated topics: care, family, family practice physician, hospitalist, outpatient, physician, practice, primary care, provider, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.