- Direct employment by non-profit hospital - M-F; 41/2-day work week ; No call nights or weekends - Setup the neurology service line - Hospitalist program in place to admit all patients - Built in referral base from 40 employed primary care plus recognized shortage of neurology in area - Family Medicine residency program
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base salary minimum of $325K or more for experienced physician. - Income potential between $325,000 - $400,000 per year, depending on production - Work RVU production incentives - Starting bonus - Relocation reimbursement - Student loan forgiveness - Paid professional liability insurance - Competitive Vacation, Holiday, CME, and sick time off with pay - CME and Dues/Memberships reimbursement
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the \"The Cajun Riviera\" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* \"Sportsman's Paradise\" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Neurology position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-###-#### or email me at ...@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.