Neurology No call nights or weekends Coastal Louisiana
Jackson Physician Search
Healthcare - Physician
Loading some great jobs for you...
Practice Opportunity - Hospital Employee
- Referrals from 40 Primary Care docs and 24 Residents; teaching opportunity available - Mainly outpatient but will do required Hospital consults (maybe 1-2 per day) - No call on nights or weekends - Substantial competitive base salary(325K-350K) plus attainable RVU production bonus - Loan reimbursement, paid residency stipends, sign-on bonus, paid relocation
Sperling's best places to live in US (2015) - 300,000 in Population - due to Economic boom, area is growing another 60,000 over the next couple of years
* Enjoy a day of sun, sand, and surf on the coast of the \"The Cajun Riviera\" with spring and fall being mild and pleasant and summer's consistently warm and snow is nonexistent.
* \"Sportsman's Paradise\" - This area is known for its abundant outdoor opportunities from Kayaking in the spring-fed Ouiska Chitto River, to World-Class fishing and hunting in the bayous to wind surfing and paddle boarding in the gulf of Mexico...makes the region among the best in the world.
* Cost of Living is 23.8% lower than Texas Coastal Communities and 36.2% lower than Western Florida Communities.
* Tap your toes to good music while dining on delicious seafood and fine dining seasoned to perfection. Nationally Recognized for Culinary Experiences Southwest Louisiana roots run deep in French, Spanish, African, Sicilian, Caribbean, Irish, German and American Indian cultures.
To learn all of the details of this Neurology position, please call me, David Isenberg at 469-###-#### or email me at ...@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Associated topics: brain, neuro, neuro rehabilitation, neurology, neurophysiology, stroke
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.