May 7, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Accountemps is currently seeking a dynamic Staff Accountant for a role with one of our well-respected clients. In this role you will be responsible for reviewing general ledger accounts, preparing and adjusting journal entries, maintaining the general chart of accounts, posting monthly, quarterly and yearly accruals and performing account analysis and reconciliation. Are you looking to put your talents to the test and get your career moving in the right direction? To get in consideration for this role apply at Accountemps.com or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reconciling bank statements, invoices, credit card accounts and general ledgers
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on time
- Process Accounts Payable
- Executing accounts payable and accounts receivable tasks, such as collections
- Producing the trial balance and financial statements, including, but not limited to, balance sheet and statements of income and of cash flows
- Studying and implementing federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and communicating with management on needed actions
- Managing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- SAGE software experience required
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Proficient in accrual and cash basis of accounting
- General ledger coding experience needed with keen detail
- Accounts Receivable experience required
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel to update
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or effectively with management team on projects
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Multi-tasking and ability to switch job duties, as needed
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...