Employment Type: Full-Time
This position supervises an assigned work schedule in the absence of the Store Manager by assisting in all aspects of the store operations including associate management, customer relations, stock disposition and merchandise displays.
Major Qualifications (include but are not limited to):
* Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a customer friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of customer service.
* Maintain an awareness of all product knowledge information, merchandise promotions, test merchandise and advertisements.
* Demonstrates salesmanship skills by maintaining sales productivity levels.
* Assist in floor moves, merchandising, displaying maintenance, cleaning store including bathroom and stockroom, vacuuming and returning product to inventory.
* Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise; participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Ability to read, write and understand English.
* 6 -12 months retail experience.
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...