Nurse Practitioner - Vascular Surgery
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
Job Description Employed Compensation: Based on Experience Benefits: - Medical and Dental
- Optional Vision
- Prescription Drug
- Disability Salary Continuation
- 15 Vacation Days
- 7 Holidays plus 1 Personal Holiday
- 7 CME Days plus $1,500 Allowance
- Employer Paid Long Term Disability
- 401k & 403b Retirement Options with Contribution and Match
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Optional Air Ambulance Service Additional Information: - 2-3 years of experience is required.
- Must have vein experience - will treat patients with varicose veins, leg swelling, and leg edema.
- The Varicose Vein treatment is sclerotherapy.
- This role will transfer to be a part of Vascular Medicine once a physician is hired.
Loading some great jobs for you...