Team / OTR / Line Haul / Class A CDL driver / 98% no touch / Dry bulk / 1 weekend home
Employment Type: Full-Time
- $1800 - $3000 total average weekly pay per team
- $2500 sign on bonus per team
- 4500 - 7500 average miles per week per team
- Line haul
- Company driver (team)
- Dry van, Intermodal, LTL, Dry bulk and Hazmat
- 6 days on, 1 days off
- 21 - 25 required days out
- Home at least one weekend per month
- 2% driver load / unload
- 98% live load / unload
- 98% no touch freight
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- Paid holidays
Pet and rider policy
- Pets are not allowed
- Riders are not allowed
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Maintaining a driver's log in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Being available for work at all times in order to meet customer pickup and delivery schedules.
- Maintaining a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Daily customer interactions and maintaining good customer relations.
- Submitting customer paperwork and deposits including invoices, load orders, and handheld reports.
- Inspection of vehicle, equipment, and cargo to ensure everything is safe, legal, and secure.
Carrier and truck information
- Carrier size of less than 19 trucks
- We operate both manual and automatic trucks
- Taking truck home is not allowed.
- At least 23 years old
- Class A license
- Not qualified if you have air brakes restriction or night driving restriction
- OTR experience
- at least 3 years in the last 5 years
- Experience must be with a 53 ft trailer minimum
- Must have hazardous materials (H) endorsement at time of hire
- Must be able to pass both hair follicle and urine test
- Must be eligible to work in the US
- Must have basic proficiency in the English language
- Must have a valid DOT medical card
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Loading some great jobs for you...